Monday, April 30, 2012

killer brownies

I have to preface this post with the comment that I know it seems like I'm baking a lot lately. It's because i am. However, most of it doesn't stay in the house. The gluten free peanut butter cookies were for my young women. And this next recipe I gave away 3/4 of the pan. Aaron, the baby, and I are not eating all of this. Just had to let you know. I stumbled upon a new brownie recipe. Brownies are my kryptonite. I love them. This recipe is dark and delicious and quite dense. A little goes a long way, but I rarely eat a little.

3 comments:

Tiana said...

Are you trying to make me feel guilty for eating all the stuff that I have been baking?;) I have had a huge sweet tooth this pregnancy, but I am proud to say that though the apple cranberry crisp I made yesterday has been staring at me all day, I have avoided it. Mostly.

aimee and aaron said...

Don't feel guilty! I have been sick the whole time and I'm sure that's the only reason I'm not indulging more. I've already planned my first post birth meal!

apple slice said...

they look awesome. i normally make katherine hepburn's. yum yum.