don't they look ready to kick your butt into shape? oh, a last chance workout with you two would be a dream! i'll be running around like crazy after work to get all my stuff done by 8pm!
ps- i have a bunch of photos to post of our trip to San Francisco this weekend, but might not get to it until we're done house sitting. i'll get my act together soon! our blog has become a bore!
3 comments:
Oh I am SO obsessed too! Its one of the only reality shows that is positive and not a total waste of time. I have all of Jillians work out videos... oh man she is a killer!
oh bummer! we were in monterey/carmel this weekend. so close, but yet so far! we like biggest loser too, but i've missed the last couple seasons...
yeeeesssss!!!! I didnt know you had a reality show bone in you!!!! Mark and i enjoy watching the biggest loser. Our fav part is watching the transformations they go thru! its so awesome!! we will talk....
Post a Comment