Monday, January 25, 2010

aaron + jimmer

we went with sandy and steve to the sdsu vs. byu men's basketball game on saturday night. (i'll be posting a picture of some student body members dressed like missionaries...) it is state's biggest game of the year. the arena was sold out and it was loud. sandy verified that beating byu is state's main goal of the year. it was a great game and byu won by a close shave.
aaron developed a crush that night on jimmer, number 32. i'm pretty sure all male byu basketball fans love jimmer because he really is the man. he scored 32 points that game and was throwing 3 pointers in every one's faces. loved it. loved jimmer. we decided after the game that we are happy our tithing is making jimmer's basketball career possible. he's a sight to behold.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I've never even heard of him and he's in my backyard. But, then again, I don't follow ANY sports!

apple slice said...

Jimmer is a good name. He is a friendly type. I hadn't heard of him either but that is not saying a whole lot.

Marieg said...

Jimmer is quite the rage here. I don't watch the games but the highlights always have him doing just what you mentioned Aim.

Marieg said...

Jimmer went 36 points tonight to trounce U of U. A U player smacked a Y player in the eye, it shows how much the two schools dislike each other. But Jimmer got 23 of the 36 in 1/2!